Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Catch Up of Last 4 Weeks!

Isn't it fun to have it be warm again? It's funny how we forget how fantastic warm weather is. I am loving it. I feel like Jane and I are outside constantly. How do we survive winter?

This is a random catch up post but it's better I figure to throw it all in than to never do it! My stud brothers Tay and Joe and sis-in-law Keri all did the St. George Ironman this year. What a bunch of babes is all I have to say! It was so fun to be down there and support them. I was exhausted just standing there in the heat and trying to keep Jane happy! Of course they all had amazing times and exceeded everyone's expectations.

 Family is amazing and so powerful. There's such a connection I feel when we are at something like this supporting each other.
 This is Jane about 10 seconds after we go tin the car after they all finished. She was DONE-zo.

This is one of my all time favorite moments for our little family. We had all just eaten dinner, I was inside doing dishes and when I came outside these two had snagged the Cool Ranch Doritos and were cuddling out in the hammock. This picture to me says, "Life is Good!"
The flowers at Temple Square were so beautiful this Spring. What a gorgeous place to visit. 

 All time favorite picture of Jane this summer. We had been playing in the little pools all morning and we went inside to have lunch. The little sneak snuck outside before her nap and this is how I found her. She says, "I'm just filling up the pool real fast mom." Everything these days is "real fast".
 Jane's favorite pastime....driving my car. Yikes!
Look who's potty trained! YAY!!! Jane got her beloved Cinderella flip flops she's wanted for months! I have dreaded potty training for months. She did SO good. The fist day I wanted to pull my hair out but then she rocked it. She's doing so fantastic. Proud of this girl. Side note: Undie bums are SO much cuter than diaper bums. I can't stop squeezing her cute little cheeks. 
 Walking in downtown SLC with dad. Jane always a skip in her step when walking with her dad. She loves him so dang much.
 This is Jane yet again hiding from me before her nap a few days ago. "You'll never find me mom!"
 Zip line at Grandpa Boom Boom's house! She loved it!

 Memorial Weekend was fantastic. Scott had 3 days off in a row!!! Pretty sure that's never happened and is not going to happen for a long, long time! We went up to Midway and stayed all 3 days. It truly felt like a vacation. The boys golfed a lot, we hiked, ate lots of yummy food and BBQ'd, swam, and hung out together as a family. Life doesn't get much better than that. Here is cute Uncle Joe who Jane ADORES. He taught her how to paint and now she's addicted.
Like I said, I'm obsessed with undie bums. That wedgie?!
 Jane has got some serious focus like her dad. She wanted that mallow perfectly browned and roasted.



A few other things I just wanted to jot down:
-Pregnancy is going good. I am ginormous I feel like, but what do ya do?! This little dude wants out, he is kicking at me like crazy. I have a feeling he's just going to be huge. We're gonna try for a V-back this time but who knows, maybe it would be better to do a C-section again if he's gonna be 10 pounds!!!
-My favorite thing Jane says right now (when she hears a noise and wants to know what it is) she says, "What's that sound makin' about?"  Also, every time she answers a question she says maybe (NAYBE) first. Ex: What's your favorite color Jane? "Naybe.....pink."
-She has figured out that pink and purple are for girls. Blue and green are for boys. Seriously where does she learn that stuff? The other day at Home Depot the checker boy had long, long hair. Jane said, "Is he's a girl mom?" Thank heavens he just laughed and I said, "Nope! He's a boy but doesn't he have beautiful long hair?"

2 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I love you. Can we please move to a random island and practice dentistry on natives?!?! Jane is the cutest thing in the entire world. Her "naybe" is hilarious, as well as that cute undies bum. Ug I just need a big hug from her RIGHT NOW!

Keri Cannon said...

I want to squeeze Jane's little bum too! I just love that little girl! And you are not huge!!!! You are the cutest prego girl ever!!!