Monday, April 15, 2013

Random Ramblings

This is my stud muffin little brother, Matthew, kickin' butt and qualifying for state in his track meet on the front page of the paper. He amazes me. Such a talented kid with a heart of gold and more spiritual than I'll ever be.

Jane is obsessed with her princess shoes she got in her Easter basket from the Easter bunny. Sometimes I have to hide them in a random cup cupboard just so she'll wear regular shoes for an hour or a certain outing.


Scott ate this ginormous burrito at the Blue Iguana last week. It is an 8 pound burrito and he got free dessert for eating it (Well, I did). He was sick for days. Did he heed to my warning when he ordered that? Nope! We were sure impressed and he got a nice round of applause from the other people dining there as well:)
Jumpin' Jane! This is her true joy! "Watch my tricks mom!"

Having swings is my favorite thing. She lives on the tramp and these things....love this girl.

-
We got a BlendTec. I'm so excited. It's been years I've wanted one and our rewards points for our credit card were my ticket! Thank you Scott! It is so cool! I couldn't justify such an expensive blender for just smoothies but I can grind my wheat in there, even bake bread in there! I'm talking mix it and RISE it people!

-I started teaching piano in January, I am loving it. I have learned so much and I'm so happy to be back at it again. I am teaching early mornings so it's perfect, before Jane even wakes up. Surprisingly kids will come at 6 a.m. for lessons! 

-This new recipe was delicious and SO easy! We all chowed it. 
This wasn't our favorite.
These were great! Scott was in heaven. Next time I will cook the peppers alone first so they're softer....but Scott says to do the same recipe with sliced peppers on bread of course:)
These were great and super easy. Scott LOVED them.

-I am so sad Burnelle is gone off American Idol. This is the first season we've really actually loyally watched but I liked him :( The girls are amazing though. 

-Anyone recommend any preschools in Holladay I can put Jane into this Fall? She will barely be 3 in August but with the new baby I'm throwin' her in there! She will eat it up. She pretends to go to preschool all day long with her backpack and I have to "drop her off". She's ready! Something not too expensive but great and just a couple times a week. 

-I FREAKING out with how large I already am with this baby! I am going to be GINORMOUS!!!! I am so much bigger than I was with Jane already. Oh man, Heaven help me!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Teddy,

You CRACK me up! haha! Oh my goodness, you will not get as big as you think! I promise. The second pregnancy your body changes way, way faster. It's because your body has done this before so hips, baby bump it all comes faster. I promise you though that by the end of it - weight gain won't be all that much different. Teddy, I'm serious. Go easy on yourself, the beginning isn't the funnest. Once your bump is bigger you'll feel better because it will be very obvious you are pregnant and you won't just feel big. You are gorgeous Teddy! You have the most beautiful face, and skin that everyone would die for. Not to mention your radiantly shiny hair. You are every woman's envy Teddy!A true natural beauty! You are even prettier inside, you just keep eating as much good food as you can! Make a nice big baby! You are already half way done,woot woot!

Angela said...

Hey Teddy, just checking in on your blog:) My mom works for Granite Preschool Services signing kids up for preschool. My 3 yr old girl just goes twice a week for an hour and a half. It's awesome! But you can call her if you want! 385-646-4675. Her name is Julene...or you could just talk to whoever else is in the office. They're super nice. Hmmm I forgot how much it costs though.. If you do want to call, you probably want to do it sooner than later because it seems like they fill up fast.