Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring and Easter

Wow this blogging from your phone business is awesome! Easy peasy to upload some pics....it's great! Easter was a blast. Jane ate up every aspect of the Easter Bunny. That girl cracks me up so bad. We are loving this warm weather. It reached 70 on Easter and was so fantastic. There is something in the air that just makes me so much happier. This is by far my favorite time of year.

Jane is getting much better at Razor Scootering....something she's been trying to tackle for months now. Thank heavens she doesn't want my help anymore cause my back was going fast!

Then Scott has to go rub it in to Jane that he's a pro on the scoot scott. (not really actually)!

Rain or shine, Jane and I are always outside.

Coloring Easter Eggs for the first time with Janers was a blast. She had a hard time not touching those eggs, waiting for them to turn colors. I made a few extra hard boiled eggs and gave one to her, she ate all 6! That really helped the time go fast! We sat and listened to the Sound of Music Soundtrack while we did it, it's a memory I'll never forget. Girls are so fun. And btw, that's an apron she's wearing, not a dress.....she was just fresh out of the tub and nude-nick underneath:)

My mom and my sister in law, Keri, took the kiddos to This is the Place Monument. What a blast! So much better than the zoo! The kids got to ride ponies, pet all the baby animals, eat donuts, ride a train, arts and crafts....it was perfect. What a neat place. I would eat that up if I was a pioneer. What a fun and beautiful place to live. This is Jane learning how to iron like the pioneers did. She's a diva, right? She insisted on her shades (as normal) and added a special touch with fairy wings that day.



I honestly thought she'd fear at this with me not right next to her. Not a problem at all! She yelled, "Giddy up!" the whole time and begged and begged to go again.

Do I have the cutest mom or what?

Riding the choo choo train with Kaylee.

We went up to my mom's for a big Easter egg hunt and delicious Easter dinner. Jane found this in her Easter basket and was thrilled with it.





I did my own little Easter Egg hunt for her at home Easter morning and she was in heaven! She thought it was jut the coolest thing ever. The eggs led her to her Easter basket on the from porch and her face was classic when she spotted all her loot. The rest of the morning she kept opening up the front door and yelling, "Thank you Easter Bunny, wherever you are!" And then she'd come to me and say, "That was so nice a him mom".

She looks so old and big in this picture. Yikes. I love these guys! I'm done with pictures till pregnancy is over! I'm such a chubbo and my cheeks are already all chubby too! Hahahaha!

1 comment:

Chelsea and Cody said...

So adorable. I just wanted to cry the entire time. I need a Jane hug!