Sold our portable dishwasher....all by hand baby and it's not bad! We wanted the space. Dishes are theraputic for me (most of the time).
Jane is 17 months and just crawled for the first time this week. We were clapping and so excited! She didn't see what all the fuss was about now that she's been walking for 6 months. Who woulda thought?
Got a gym pass at Creighton for the semester. I was getting unmotivated at home and it feels so good to go early in the morning and get in a killer workout without having to worry about waking up a baby or squeezing it in during nap time. There are 5 of us who carpool every morning at 5:30. Love it.
Got a crown put on and am having super sensitivity in my teeth to cold for some odd reason (Scott is freaking out cause it's not normal) but besides the fact that it is awful to not be able to open my mouth up outside or drink water without "zinging" pain I am DYING without my cold cereal!!! Wow, I didn't realize how much I eat it.
Made this pizza the other night. YUM. These tacos were so delicious as well. Not healthy though and Scott's asked for them 5 times in the last week but I tell him we have to space it out. This chicken was delicous too.
We're super into Parenthood right now. Cute show and loving watching it on Netflix with no commercials. Scott and I only have 3 channels but we decided to only watch tv on Tues and Thurs nights and on weekends we can watch a flick at night. It's a good goal, we'll see how it goes.
Jane is constantly teething like a crazy woman. Poor thing, they look so painful....those dang molars.
We ditched the bottle of milk before nap and bed after Xmas break. Actually has been going really well...much better than I thought. Just can't get Jane to drink milk out of her sippy or a cup. Hmmm...
Loving Scott more than ever right now. It's a tricky time with trying to figure out our future. The unknown is hard but man it sure makes me just love him more because I know that wherever we end up we'll be together as a family and that's all that matters. But what the heck are we doing with out lives?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Doing dishes by hand sure reminds me of the village!
I'm so sorry about your tooth! Tooth sensitivity is awful. I didn't realize you lived so close to Creighton, Ryan's cousin plays soccer there. Way to go waking up so early! I bet that's so fun waking up and going with your friends.
Ok Teddy, I was really struggling to believe you made those tacos, complete with the frying in 2 inches of oil. I mean you did grow up in my sister's house..... but then I realized if you are going to the gym every morning at 5;50 am then you deserve to eat a few pioneer woman tacos. I would too if I could fit in your skinny jeans!
bella had a hard time getting use to milk in a cup as well, so we would make sure it was a little warm. not cold right from the fridge. we also went with the softer nippled cups to start with then moved to more the more traditional/hard spout cup. i like the hard top ones better they don't leak as much. good luck!!
Post a Comment