Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some 1sts

Jane had a big day in her life this week!!!........her FIRST haircut! Her bangs have been in her eyes and I can tell it's been driving her crazy so we gave them a little trim! I wouldn't let Chels touch her mullet in the back yet though! She did so good! She also celebrated her first 4th of July! The fireworks scared her a little but she got more used to them as time went on. When she could see the lights and sparklings going on she was a little better about them. But the big loud pops and bangs she wasn't such a fan of (neither am I though).
We took Jane to the zoo on the 4th and had a great time!She also got to eat her first sucker that night (to distract from the fireworks). Who woulda thought......she LOVED it.We're loving the swing out front of our house (especially because it's in the shade and we've been trying to stay cool. It is SO hot here! Jane loves it outside though so we're bearing through it! Love this girl.

3 comments:

Heather and Ryan said...

You are SO cute Teddy, I can't believe how darling your little Jane is, she looks so much like you. seeing these cute pictures makes me feel desire to hopefully have a girl someday. She's like a mini you! So far though I'm zero for two - both the boys are like mini Ryans. Seeing you and Jane gives me hope, maybe someday....

Keri Cannon said...

First sucker?!? It's all down here from here! She has discovered sugar...Love the haircut!

Brittney said...

Bwahaha! Canyon has a mullet that I refuse to cut too! I'm too attached to those soft baby curls. You have made me feel better, my friend, AND given me ammo to use against Dave (who pleads with me daily to even it out) ;)