Sunday, July 17, 2011

A current day in the life of Jane (and us)




Here is a glimpse of our life right now! This is what we do ALL DAY LONG! Walk. Walk. Walk. Walk. Walk. Walk and WALK. I know most parents say they're in no hurry for their kids to start walking. But we are counting down the days.....mostly because our backs are counting down the days! She's getting closer!

And this is what happens every time I stop helping her........hence the "please do it yourself Jane!" Sorry but I have a life too! Such a fun stage, love this little gal and the huge perma smile that's on her face right now as she learns new things and realizes how smart she's getting :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

There is a baby doll stroller out there that is a walker also. It will help out the back.

Melanie said...

You need to get that girl a push walker! It will save you.


She is so cute in her skinny jeans and headband!

Heather said...

Haha!! That last photo was sooo great. Can't believe it's that time already. Love you Elders. You sure make unbelievably cute kids. Jane gets cuter and cuter every picture I see!