We are doing great around here and loving the Fall season. It is going WAY to fast though. It has been so beautiful and I've actualy enjoyed the drop in temperature. It's kind of nice to throw on jackets and sweaters for a change. The mornings have been chilly so this is what Jane's been wearing on our runs.
Scott and I call it the fat suit. It's been great! I got an elliptical for my birthday which is SO SWEET but I'm trying to milk up outside as long as I can cause I know it's gonna be a long winter.
We had a great Halloween. Jane was a pumpkin and was adorable. I was laughing so hard when I put the costume on her. I couldn't stop. She had this look on her face like, "What are you doing to me mom? Seriously?"
At the dental school they have a parade for all the wives to come and bring their kids to in their costumes and all the cute dads take their kids around to "trick-or-treat". We took Jane just so Scott could show her to all his professors and we had a great time walking around with all the commotion. Jane conked out of course. The more noise the better she sleeps it seems.
I caught a great pic of her smiling but it was with my phone so it's kind of crappy but it makes me laugh. She is smiling so much and cooing and it kills me. I love her so stinkin much.
Scott has been so busy with school. The last 3 nights I haven't seen him because he's been gone before I wake up and gets home after I've hit the sack. It's hard to have him gone so much but I feel so lucky to have my best little buddy with me all the time.
Scott has been so busy with school. The last 3 nights I haven't seen him because he's been gone before I wake up and gets home after I've hit the sack. It's hard to have him gone so much but I feel so lucky to have my best little buddy with me all the time. We're so excited for Scott's little sister Holly to come stay with us this weekend from St. Louis! We're going to have a great time and are so excited for Jane to meet Aunt Holly.
And other great news....we're going to Chicago/South Bend for the Utah vs. Notre Dame game!! We're so excited and we're somewhat splurging but can't wait. GO UTES!
Her are just a few more pics of Jane. Okay so I used to read peoples blogs that had just had a kid and I remember thinking, "Okay enough with the kid pics, what ELSE is going on? Maybe some pics of you guys?" GUILTY. I totally understand now. I've turned in to one of them. So sorry.
This is Jane-o lounging out in her bouncy seat while I cook dinner. It's a tradition now to have her up on the counter while I cook and I just talk to her the whole time. I know it won't last too much longer so I'm milking it. Thank heavens for the bouncy seat.
Doesn't she look so big? Speaking of:
2 month appointment stats:
97th% for heighth (so sorry Jane-O but you're totally gonna rock your heigth girl)
93rd for weight! Woohoo! Go Jane! I am LOVING the rolls in the thighs. Nothing cuter.
5 comments:
Such a great post Teddy! I love all the pictures of Jane, keep them coming. I could look at little kid pics all the time. I wish I could see you in action with your little one. It's a little freaky that we are moms.
That pic of you and Scott at the school is so cute.
She's adorable! I'm lovin' the fatty suit. I'll be at the game, too - we should hook up!
What a cutie! I love the "fat suit". So comfy! That costume is so adorable! I just want to hold that little girl. Come home soon! Love you!
your baby is SO cute! glad to see things are going well with you guys and you look happy!
She is to die for cute!
Post a Comment