Saturday, June 26, 2010

Only in Nebraska

Sorry to post two prego pics in a row but last week when we were golfing with some friends (more to come on that) Scott grabbed the camera in the cart and yelled at me to hurry and go over and stand in front of that tractor and stick my belly out. I was laughing so hard because first of all it was in front of a tractor and he thought it was so perfect, and second of all he kept saying, "Stick that belly out more! More! MORE!" So here you go, me at 30 weeks with a little "extra out there". This is Scott's ideal side profile picture. He is so proud of it. Only in Nebraska could you pull something off like this. I love it here.

8 comments:

Marjie said...

You're very cute prego! ...looking forward to the golf with friends pics. (Chelsea's mom)

Gabe and Abby said...

Classic! You look adorable, best side prego shot I've seen for sure!

Kate said...

YAY!!! I LOVE my Nebraska!

Jani said...

Love it!!! You will love it in the future.

Jani said...

Love it!!! You will love it in the future.

Cassi said...

Love it! And I will totally make your little chica a red hat! The only stipulation is that you have to come to Utah to get it so we can see her in person :-) Deal?!

Keri Cannon said...

Couldn't be any cuter! So glad Scott is making you take pictures!! See you so so so soon!

Na said...

I love it! It's so cute!