Wednesday, June 16, 2010
28 Weeks, 3rd Trimester!
Alright alright, I finally did it! I have been the worst with taking pics of myself while pregnant. This is like the first "side shot" yet. I know I'm totally going to regret not documenting it until now. But for all you family and everyone else who's been asking, here is my belly at 28 weeks! Gettin' big!
Everything is going great. I measured big at my 24 week appointment ( I measured 28) so the doctor wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure we didn't have a 10 lb. baby coming our way! I have been freaking out the last few weeks. I went in for the ultrasound on Friday and turns out she's actually not big at all. She's weighing about 2.9 lbs which is only in the 40th percentile and so we're right on track. As of now she is breech and so her bum's pokin' way out and so the little chica needs to scooch around. But we've got some time so we're crossing our fingers she does it. No need to panic yet. I passed the diabetes test with flying colors too so that's awesome. I'm feeling really good. Believe it or not I'm still able to run and am able to get in my exercise every morning which I feel is a huge blessing. I am still able to run up the hills I couldn't when we first moved here! The lower back is starting to bother me which I understand is normal but it hurts and my ankles and feet get pretty fat by the end of some days. But I can't complain. I feel so blessed and Scott and I are just counting down the days for this little gal to come. We are so excited. Pictures of the nursery and showers to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
darling. darling. darling!
love you girl!!
do you have a name picked out?!!
Teddy, you are the cutest prego ever! I'm so excited for you guys!
You are too stinkin' cute! Oh I can't wait for little Teddy!
Teddy you look so great!! Really, you do. I'm glad you took a picture of yourself finally, because it's true - you'll miss it once it's not there anymore. Can't wait to see more pictures!
can you be any cuter?!? Lucky that you are able to exercise still! I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you :) yes i heard the news!!!!!!!!!!
Teddy! you are so lucky you aren't like me and blow up to be a whale the second i get pregnant! you are so stinkin' adorable! i am getting so excited for you guys!
You are too cute! Congrats, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment