YAY!! I am totally excited for you! You guys are gonna make the cutest lil' babies EVER! Congrats you two - that is awesome. Sure do love ya Cheddy. =)
hehehe, saw that coming a mile away. Just kidding I never make predictions, but I'm glad some lucky baby gets to come to your house soon. Can't wait to meet the little one, September babies are the best (I have 2...good luck with the 9 months prego in August thing...)
Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy is going well. You are going to be the happiest parents on the planet, because I think you are the happiest people I have ever met!
Congratulations you guys! You will be such fun parents! Brian and I still miss Scott's awesome Sunday School lessons! :) Love being able to check up on you!
well gosh! it's about time! :) that is so exciting! i am so thrilled for you guys! i hope you are feeling well and that your pregnancy is going well! some advice: get in as many dates and vacations in as possible before baby arrives :) congratulations again, you are gonna be such amazing parents!
TEDDY!! That's so great! I'm so so so excited for you guys. It's definitely the greatest thing having kids. Oh you're gonna love it! And I must say you've got one lucky baby...you guys will be incredibly fun parents! Yay!
24 comments:
CONGRATS TEDDY! So excited for you!
YAY!! I am totally excited for you! You guys are gonna make the cutest lil' babies EVER! Congrats you two - that is awesome. Sure do love ya Cheddy. =)
Congrats! You will LOVE being parents!
How exciting. Best time of your life.
WAHOOO!!!! Love you guys, and the little one too! (Can't wait to be auntie abby)!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
congrats! You'll be such a good mother.
Great announcement! So excited for a baby teddy!
YAY!!! I'm so excited and happy for you guys! Best parents ever!
can't wait to hear more!
Congrats you guys!!! That's way exciting! Parenthood is a trip.
NICE! I'm sure Scott is scouring the ads for the smallest set of clubs he can find...
oh my gosh!!! we're so excited for you guys!!!
SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!! HOlY cow how crazy! first were all married and now babies are going to start coming! ahahhahahah congrats! You'll be a great mom!
hehehe, saw that coming a mile away. Just kidding I never make predictions, but I'm glad some lucky baby gets to come to your house soon. Can't wait to meet the little one, September babies are the best (I have 2...good luck with the 9 months prego in August thing...)
p.s. next post I want to see BELLY pictures!!
Congrats! I hope you have been feeling ok. We are very excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy is going well. You are going to be the happiest parents on the planet, because I think you are the happiest people I have ever met!
Congratulations guys! That is so exciting for you!! You two are going to be great parents!
Congratulations you guys! You will be such fun parents! Brian and I still miss Scott's awesome Sunday School lessons! :) Love being able to check up on you!
Congrats! Hope your first trimester wasn't too aweful!
YAAAAAY!!! We're soooo happy for you guys. Keep your blog updated with all the fun details. :) haha I hope you are feeling well, Teddy. Love you guys!
well gosh! it's about time! :) that is so exciting! i am so thrilled for you guys! i hope you are feeling well and that your pregnancy is going well! some advice: get in as many dates and vacations in as possible before baby arrives :) congratulations again, you are gonna be such amazing parents!
Congratulations! That's the best news! Hope you're feeling well Teddy
TEDDY!! That's so great! I'm so so so excited for you guys. It's definitely the greatest thing having kids. Oh you're gonna love it! And I must say you've got one lucky baby...you guys will be incredibly fun parents! Yay!
Post a Comment