This Friday night my dad is coming here and I can't wait. He is doing us a HUGE favor by driving back our red car with me (which is leased) and due back this next month. As much as I hate the drive from SLC to Omaha I am so excited to spend it with him. We had such a blast driving out here in the big Penske truck that I'm sure this time, cruising along in the Altima, will be fabulous. Because of this I get to spend a week in UT again. It's spring break for my school which means, I'm off to have some fun.
I get to spend my first 3 days HERE.

The beautiful Desert Pearl in Zions National Park to soak up some sunshine and spend some quality time with my sweet mom. Just the 2 of us. It really sounds like a dream come true. We did it last year and had such a blast. The only down fall is that last year our husband's were golfing together in Vegas and so we didn't have a worry in the world because we knew they were just fine golfing all day every day and eating In-n-Out for all 3 meals. This time....I'm leaving my poor husband all alone in Omaha for a week by himself. That makes me worry, are you going to survive without me sweetie?!
The count down is on.....6 more days till my dad gets here and it will all begin! Woohoo!!!
P.S. Don't worry, I'm already planning on the sunscreen this time. I sure learned my lesson last time. (Hitch face)
4 comments:
O man! I am so jealous! You are going to have such a great time with each of your parents!
so much fun! lunch or a get together is a must!!
So fun! Seeing family is always such a delight. By the way Congratulations!! My parents told me your awesome news. So exciting :)
Hey Teddy,
I need your mailing address. I have Brad Clifford's wedding announcement to send you for Mary. The photo of Brad and Beth is beautiful. Just email it to me. I hope your life is wonderful. love, Shannon
ashannonsmith@gmail.com
Post a Comment