Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation & Mother's Day

This blog is all pics. Just a few more from graduation and also from Mother's Day last week up in Midway. I'm sorry I didn't do the traditional Mother's Day post that everyone does with all their moms, but just know mom, Muffy, and Crystal how dearly I love you ladies. Don't know what I'd do without ya. I'm striving to be just like you all.Sure love my dad.And my darling step dad Monty.
She made me.... we had to throw in a golf cart with this golfing family.

Scott's darling mom and sister Keli.



Meanwhile, we had some fun in Midway on Sunday......Matthew & Scotty were so awesome shooting hoops! Sure love my cute mom.... Happy Mother's Day!And my darling husband...So excited for this journey we're about to embark on together.
And Happy 12th birthday to Matthew!!Thanks for having up to your beautiful home mom and Monty. Isn't it looking so superb right now? Loving the green grass and all the beautiful flowers. Yea for summer on the way!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

Congrats Teddy what a big accomplishment. I bet it's so nice to be done. Hope dental school is going well for Scott!

Cassi said...

Congrats Teddy & Scott! I bet that feels awesome! (more teddy than Scott though considering he still has dental school to do :-) When do you guys head to Omaha? We are doing good here in Indy. It's been pretty fun to explore a new town although it's a been a bit of an adjustment not having Caleb around 24-7. Oh well, someone's got to be bringin in the bacon!

geeno said...

Gosh Way to Graduate Teddy!! it feels so good! I can't believe how beautiful my auntie's midway house is- looks like a must-visit!