First, my mom:
Since I grew up with all brothers, my mom has been like a sister to me my whole life. But what I love about her and appreciate so much is that although she has always been my best friend and an incredible example to me, she's played the role of a mother as well. She has counseled me throughout my life with advice, helped me through mistakes I've made, disciplined me, demanded respect, taught me how to work hard, and taught me the gospel. I hope so much to be like her some day, and to be half the mother that she has been to me and my brothers. You are such a bundle of joy mom. I love your love for life, you are always so happy and upbeat and looking for something good to do, sharing the gospel, and taking care of your family. I love you more than you know mom. Happy Birthday!
Next, my beautiful grandma Jane:
My grandma Jane (and she will be mad at me for calling her grandma, she likes to be called "Jane") is the sweetest, spunkiest grandma around. She is much more fashionable than me, and takes such good care of our whole family. I am so grateful for her example of a wonderful marriage with my grandpa, and her love for the gospel. When they served their mission in Virginia and Washington D.C., I got to go spend time with them and see them in action. They are amazing. I am so grateful to have been able to take on her name as my middle name and always remember her. I love you grandma. Please stick around for many years to come!And last, but definitely not least is my little brother Spencer:
Wow it is fun to watch this little guy grow up. He is becoming a teenager before my eyes, and it's so fun to see his personality peeking through. Spencer is so smart and clever and such a great kid. He's got some great brothers to look up to for examples so I don't worry about him a bit. Keep being a good boy buddy and know that I love ya. Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy birthday to all from me too. So fun to see you Teddy as that beautiful child with your mom - what a photo!!! And you are both still beautiful, and good and sweet, and............ everything that is good. Love you both.
happy birthday!!! What a crazy time and what cute pics! It was so good to see you guys this weekend! Love ya tons....Hopefully we'll see you Friday night. Go utes!
Post a Comment