We are alive! It's been awhile since I've blogged, but we are DONE with school and finals are OVER!
Man it was a stressful time, but it's such a great feeling to be done. Scott and I both have almost 5 weeks off for Christmas break and we are so excited. Finals went well for the both of us. Scott got straight A's this semester, I'm so proud of him. My stats class is over. What a great feeling. I have to admit though that when I walked out of the final, I was a little bit sad. I was thinking to myself, "What am I going to do with all my time now?" It's been my life for the past 4 months! But it hasn't taken long to get over that sadness, I'm over it now. But I'm hoping for an A in that class. It feels good to have had a challenge I never thought I'd get through, remember? and to have been successful with it!
My best friend in the whole world, Abby, got married this weekend. I am so happy for her and Gabe. The wedding was beautiful and it was such a blessing to be able to be at her ceremony in the temple. That was my most favorite part by far. Here are some pictures, isn't she the most beautiful bride?
Man it was a stressful time, but it's such a great feeling to be done. Scott and I both have almost 5 weeks off for Christmas break and we are so excited. Finals went well for the both of us. Scott got straight A's this semester, I'm so proud of him. My stats class is over. What a great feeling. I have to admit though that when I walked out of the final, I was a little bit sad. I was thinking to myself, "What am I going to do with all my time now?" It's been my life for the past 4 months! But it hasn't taken long to get over that sadness, I'm over it now. But I'm hoping for an A in that class. It feels good to have had a challenge I never thought I'd get through, remember? and to have been successful with it!My best friend in the whole world, Abby, got married this weekend. I am so happy for her and Gabe. The wedding was beautiful and it was such a blessing to be able to be at her ceremony in the temple. That was my most favorite part by far. Here are some pictures, isn't she the most beautiful bride?



My whole life I've had to be in pictures next to that beautiful girl. It didn't get any better that day, that's for sure! So beautiful.

The LATE ladies....(Lindsay, Abby, Teddy, and Erica)

Love you Abbs!!
Not much else is going on for the winter season. We don't have many plans for Christmas, just spending time together and with our families. It doesnt' get much better than that. We are excited to ski a lot, hopefully this snow keeps coming!! We went up yesterday, hopped on the tram, and it was so cold I thought I was going to die! We did three runs and were out of there! The beauty of having a seasons pass! I am looking forward to some powder, blue bird days! Merry Christmas everyone!
1 comment:
congrats on finishing your stats class! that's awesome that you guys are doing so well in school! i hope you guys have an awesome Christmas and break from classes! love ya teds!
Post a Comment