Today my little brother Matthew had his championship football game. They went the whole season undefeated and then played a great game today but couldn't quite pull out with a win. I tell ya, that kid is an animal! He plays middle line backer and he has the most amazing tackles. He gets em' everytime! I am so proud of him. It was a tough loss, and he wasn't too happy of a camper but boy am I proud of him. I love that kid so dang much I can hardly stand it.
Losing is tough, that's for sure.

He heads up the huddle and calls all the plays
This is classic
You'll get em' next year buddy!
3 comments:
Teddy I have been wanting to see Matthew play football for a long time, and never have, so pictures are the next best thing. Thanks
He really looks the part - I wonder if he will be a famous BYU quarterback who goes on to fame and fortune in the NFL.... won't that be a party for Eileen and Monte!!!! wahoo!
Oh how cute is he?! All time favorite shot is him from the back! He is so dang cute!!
I can't believe how big Matthew is! He looks so old. Matthew will always remain in my memory as this cute little high energy boy. Now he's this tough football player. I think it's great that you love to watch his games.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment