I can't believe it worked out but we were able to pull off a family reunion with my mom's side of the family. All her siblings and their children were able to be there. Growing up we always went to Lake Powell together, but as our family's have grown and we've started to have our own kids it just became too impossible. What a JOY it was to be together! It's like we didn't skip a beat. We had so much fun together. Look at all these cute boys! We were laughing that this looked like a scene from the Bachelor.
The whole crew!
My bestest bud from Omaha, my saving grace and cutest friend Ali came into town from Dallas to visit. We had so much fun with them!!! As you can see, Jane was in heaven with her "older brothers" or I like to think "future husband" someday.
Loved being with this cute girl. We had to get her up in the mountains since she's been missing them so much!
How's that for a pic to show my ginormous belly?! Think it's time I'm about to pop yet?
We discovered an AMAZING snow cone place. It is like the shaved ices in Hawaii, they melt in your mouth and they are huge!!!
Well Jane is officially 3. I can't believe it. We threw together a little bday party for her with a few of her little friends. Scott and I totally winged it and I'm pretty sure the kids had no idea. They had a blast.
All Jane wanted on her real birthday was to play with Anna. This is her best buddy. They are too funny together.
I couldn't love this sweet little girl more. She is SO easy and sweet. I honestly feel like she is my best friend. I adore what a "girly girl" she is, her princess dresses almost 24-7 and taking care of her dolls and always wanting to play "house" where she's the mom and I'm Jane. Yet at the same time she is thrilled to play with trucks and planes and pass the ball. I love this girl. She has taught me so much in life. Love you Janers!














1 comment:
Love this. Love you! Way to get one last post in:)
Post a Comment