Isn't Summer awesome? How do we even survive Winter? It's such a happy time. I love planting my tomatoes and playing outside 24-7 with Janey, grilling for dinner, not having to worry about wearing coats, flip flops, swimming, snow cones and slurps, watermelon. Aaahh, life is good.
Scott is busy, busy, busy with work. I'm so proud of him though. Often times he brings up moving somewhere else where he can have a better/easier schedule sooner and I tell him it's worth it to me to be living here in such a beautiful place. I'm scared I'll cave after baby #2 comes. Life is pretty easy right now with just Jane. I'm in for a rude awakening. But aside from him working so much, we still get fantastic moments together. Even simple little ones like this one, jamming into daddy's shirt together.
And squeezing in 9 holes together as a family. Jane LOVED it, especially driving the cart.
This was my view and part in golfing.
We are so lucky to have these fantastic swings right outside our door. They are about 20 feet high and it is so fun to see these kids soaring through the sky!
Jane experienced her first Demolition Derby. Hilarious event and such great people watching.
Scott did the Daybreak Triathlon last week. He is such a stud. He pushed himself pretty hard, can ya tell? All the Dr.'s in the office were SUPER competitive against each other with this race...thank heavens Scotty won!
This is what Jane does at 7 Peaks. She's a natural.
Alice Cooper was in town performing with Maralyn Mansen a couple weeks ago and his crown fell off. Scott got a call at his office to see if he could come to his hotel and fix it. Scott said he was sorry and he had a full schedule and couldn't break away but he was welcome to come to the office and he'd fix it. Well, he did! He came with his wife and Scott got the pleasure of working on a true rock star. According to Scott he was incredibly nice and thankful. And btw, he gave Scott permission to post this photo wherever his little heart desired.Scott gets the best dad award. This is what we do a lot around here. Jane has totally rocked the potty training, I can't complain one bit. She has been so great!
My new favorite picture of Janers. We jump and jump and jump and jump each day.











6 comments:
We just went up to 7 peaks slc yesterday. We should totally go together! And that story about President Monson is priceless!
I cried reading this. I need my best friend back on my block!
i don't know if you remember me from the village at the U but i stumbled upon your blog... just fiddling around on the computer waiting for my kiddos to fall asleep... but your little family is so cute! it's good to see you guys are doing well! and for the record, from our short time around you, i always thought you were such a fun and neat person :)
sorry, that deleted comment was me! it put it up twice for some reason! :)
i know i should comment on all the cute family stuff...but holy cow!!! alice cooper????? i love that picture! i am probably just the only person reading your blog who is old enough to have actual memories of him. heehee!
Post a Comment