Monday, March 25, 2013

I've been putting off blogging because I'm so overwhelmed at even where to start! I'm so far behind....so I'm just gonna quickly catch up with some pics of what's been going on around here this winter. Then we'll get to Cancun, and this recent "spring/winter" we've been having. These are all iphone pics, so nothing special but easy! But to summarize, we're doing great! Loving living in Salt Lake and being with our awesome friends and family. The mountains are gorgeous. Scott loves being a dentist. Although we still have our days where we wanna pack up and get outta here for a new adventure and go make more mula as a dentist somewhere else! Student loans are like a dark black circle hanging over our heads that never sleeps.

Here's my sweet Jane doing her beloved playdough. We make "pancakes" and then match the lids on the right color. Jane is such a smarty pants. Can't wait to get her into preschool. She'll eat it up.

Scotty and I escaped skiing a few times. Heavenly for us.

Remember Jane in the snow last year? Terrified. Wouldn't even touch it, walk on it. Completely freaked. Well, that's over. She LOVES the snow and making footprints, eating it, you name it.



Right after New Years Jane got this AWFUL, I repeat, the awful-est flu ever. She was out for about 10 days. I seriously thought she was going to die! She was so lethargic, wouldn't eat a dang thing, diarrhea, 105 fever, you name it, just not my Jane. It was so so so so great to finally get her back. That was an awful 10 days.

This is what we do when daddy comes home on his lunch breaks. Oreos and milk. Like Father like Daughter.

Walking up in Midway. Jane looks so old in this pic! Besides that, it's one of my faves.

We did it! We got Jane up to Alta. Hilarious to watch because if you know Jane, she's the most cautious girl on the planet. She was a great sport! Loved it at first and then that died! Didn't want it to become a bad memory so as soon as the tears came we were out of there and praising her in the car the whole way home!

This girl won't ride in the car without shades. So unlike her mother who never wears sunglasses.

Playing Wildlife Bingo out on Mumzy's front porch. Best grandma ever!!

1 comment:

Keri Cannon said...

I love these pictures! The one of her in midway has got to be the cutest picture ever!!!!