Monday, September 17, 2012

Wow! Does anyone blog anymore? I feel like it's slacked off for everyone (mostly myself). But here are some good old randoms as of late.

-We're moving to Holladay. Super excited to have our own place and have Scott be closer to work. There definitely have been some killer pros of living with the parents though. For Scott, unlimited oreo supply. For Jane, attention from grandparents. For me, someone to talk to while Scott works late a lot.....and many more.
-I'm super excited for Fall. Time for a change in wardrobe and some killer apple crisp.
-I've been eating fresh tomatoes and basil out of the garden with mozz cheese and balsamic vinagrette pretty much everyday for the past month. Doesn't get any better than that.
-I've made at least 5 of these for Jane lately. I love them. They're super easy and cheap and fast to make and they're adorable on her.
-I'm sold on having a garden for my whole life. The first thing Jane asks to do when I get her out of bed in the morning (besides chocolate milk) is to go pick raspberries in the garden. We head on out and stuff our faces. She calls them raz-boobies. LOVE it. She's always talking about the garden.
-I really need a good book. I used to be such a reader...not sure what happened. Any reccamendations welcome.
-My poor little brother Matt snapped his collar bone in his football game last week. He's out for the whole season. I'm so bummed cause I've been looking forward to his high school games. I got to see one and he ripped it up. Totally the star running back. The whole team is devastated. And he's sitting there explaining to us all that "that's the risk you take when you play sports like this guys. I will heal and come back stronger next year. In fact, I'm just gonna run cross country this year and I'll be great." Kid's so ahead of his time, it's freaky.
-Made this lemon zucchini bread, it was yummy.
-These were soooooooo sick. Seriously, that is an understatement.
- "Home" by Phillip Phillips is my new favorite song to run to right now. I can repeat it my whole run. Pathetic.
-And here's just a few randoms of the little squirt.

This girl loves her Otter Pops.

Wheeler Farm with the ducks. Doing her new cheezo smile.

SO glad we have Jane's darling cousins around. They are the 3 Muskateers.

It happened. Finally got to cut the butter this summer. Freezing morning at Jordanelle but so worth it!

Once again, cousins. Can they get any cuter? You wouldn't guess Jane's a year younger, right?

This girl loves her bike.

Jane fell on the playground at the park and chipped her front tooth. SUCH a bummer that it'll be there till she's 8 or so. She wouldn't eat anything or drink for days. Finally, our neighbors brought her this Frosty and she chowed!

Janers loved boating, freezing and all. I love that gal.

Jumping on the tramp in Mumzy's backyard. How's that for a backdrop of a trampoline?

5 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

CUTE pictures. It makes me miss you even more. Maybe DON'T update your blog...it will keep me feeling like I'm not missing out!

The Dunyons said...

Jane is so cute!!! SO yep...totally found your blog, and am stalking you now ;) We NEED to get together asap. hope all is well.

Britt said...

I'm so glad you warned me off of those cookies before I wasted time and ingredients on them. Ha! As far as good reads I just finished, Heaven is Here and loved it.

abby o said...

Well I sure don't blog any more but I love it when you do.

Karen said...

Please don't stop blogging Teddy!!!! The last book I read that made my top 50 list is Whistling Season by Ivan Doig. Great story about a Montana homesteading family and a one room schoolhouse. LOved it!!!!