-Surprised at how well adjusted we are to being back in Utah so quickly. But goodness I am missing my friends badly. Badly.
-Jane and I swim at the pool together pretty much everyday.
-I'm quite sad that Costco here doesn't carry Panda Express' orange chicken sauce. We used that stuff like crazy back in Omaha for so, so many recipes.
-Jane loves trains, trucks, airplanes, fast cars, boats, helicopters, the garbage man, digging in the dirt, etc. I love it. But then I see her with her with her dolls. She LOVES her babies. She takes those little dolls everywhere she goes. She loves on them and kisses them, puts them to sleep, feeds them, and keeps them happy. Just a well rounded girl!
-We didn't have TV in Omaha. I must say I am loving myself some Chopped, What Not To Wear, and So You Think You Can Dance.
-Here is a glimpse of Heaven in Midway....mowing the lawn! I think I would have a hot farmer husband :)
-My mom and I went down to see her mom and dad's graves (my grandma Teddy who I'm named after) and it was so special. I love going down there over Memorial day, we always have and I hope to always continue that tradition. Can't wait to meet her someday.
-Really enjoyed this Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken for an easy, quick recipe. I sauteed some brown rice with peppers in the leftover sauce to serve with it and it was yummy.
-Love these stuffed peppers.
-Made this cake with all my old bananas. Topped it with some fat free cream cheese frosting, not bad!
-Still really, really want to make this but I'm afraid the boys will laugh at me. Girls lunch anyone?


1 comment:
Teddy I love your posts so much. They inspire me to get on my neglected blog and just do bullets. Love seeing what you guys are up to. Hope to see YOU one of these days...
Post a Comment