Jane is no longer a little baby.....she is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much I love that little squirt. She is so fun right now. I just want to jot down a few things about this girl before I forget. It seems like there's something new everyday!Jane has turned into a fabulous eater....she loves things that I don't think she would be interested in. She loves fish and any meat. She chugs water all day every day like its nobody's business.
I am so in love with her dimples right now.
She's in the stage of going through her drawers and wanting to try everything on. She is obsessed with her hats, gloves, coat, slippers and shoes. I have to hide them if I don't want her wearing them, otherwise it's not worth the battle.
Jane is a chatterbox. I love it when she talks. She is repeating so much of what we say. My favorite thing she says is, "Happy Day!" She says this all the time and it makes me so happy. Some of her other latests are, "Excuse me, Thanks mama, Come on!, Please (finally), Hi mommy (daddy), and some words that she's had wrong from the very beginning that I don't know if they'll ever change...I'm afraid they'll always be this to her. Examples: tubbie=bubbie, chair=dodo, water=woggie, book=mama, shoes=put em' ons, teeth=ya ya's. I remember always wondering how my friends understood their kids when they said the craziest things...now I understand!
Jane now tells us when she "poops" and every time she see's a toilet she says, "Go pee pee!" So we'll see when we can start the potty training business....hopefully soon!
Other things Jane loves: reading stories, ELMO, ELMO, ELMO, playing outside, taking care of her babies and pushing the stroller, washing her hands and playing in the tub (or any kind of water), bags, gum, being tickled, giving high 5's, playing the piano, swinging and going down slides, getting in and out of chairs, music and dancing, dogs, other kids, and being outside. She just learned how to run, she does it on her tippy toes....adorable. She is still terrified of the snow.
I can't believe how much she melts me. I love her.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys made it safely back to Omaha. I cannot begin to say how impressed that you guys made that drive. WOW, you guys rock!
Jane looks so much like you Teddy. She is seriously the cutest little girl. I'm sure your family is just thrilled about the upcoming move back to Utah. Love you guys!
Post a Comment