When we got home we were cooking dinner and Scott screamed like a girl, pointing outside toward our sliding doors onto our patio. Sure enough, we had an unexpected, definitely not welcomed visitor, stopping by to say hello for dinner.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Unexpected visitor...
When I first started telling people we were moving to Omaha, they'd say, "Omaha? Wow. Well.... I hear they have an awesome zoo!" Well not only is there tons to do here and it's actually an AWESOME place to live (minus winters), there is an awesome zoo, they were right! Not only is it fantastic, a season pass is only $70 bucks (it costs 14 bucks a person each time) and that is for both Scott, Jane and I AND it includes the IMAX which is awesome!!! Not to mention, it's about 1/2 mile away from where we live. I have been quite a few times and am still yet to cover the whole thing. This is the only picture I got when we went the other day, but it's classic.
When we got home we were cooking dinner and Scott screamed like a girl, pointing outside toward our sliding doors onto our patio. Sure enough, we had an unexpected, definitely not welcomed visitor, stopping by to say hello for dinner.
YUCK and please don't come back is all I have to say (well he won't, he's dead). I'm just glad I wasn't sittin' out on the porch grillin' away for dinner (which we usually are these days) as he came slitherin' underneath our grill right up to our door!
This is what Jane was doing during the whole fiasco. She didn't seem to care one bit about all the drama and screaming that was going on outside the door. She was focused on something much more important.
When we got home we were cooking dinner and Scott screamed like a girl, pointing outside toward our sliding doors onto our patio. Sure enough, we had an unexpected, definitely not welcomed visitor, stopping by to say hello for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Scott had to get the shovel out and pose with his trophy to make up for screaming like a girl. Eww. I do not like snakes. But I like baby Jane. And watermelon. Mmmmm.
aaahhhhh...i'm dying!!!!
Post a Comment