And an awesome finish time of 1:22! Way to go Scotty!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Triathlon #1
Scott did his first triathlon last week! He was so inspired when we went to the Ironman, he just kept saying, "I've got to do this!" He has been swimming, biking, and running twice a week and has worked so hard! He did awesome! Pete, his best buddy, did it with him too and they had a blast. As you can tell, they took it VERY seriously.
First the swim: (600 yards)
Then off to the bike: (15 miles)
And then off to the run! (3 miles)
Great spectators along the way :)
And an awesome finish time of 1:22! Way to go Scotty!
(and you to Pete)! Many more to come it sounds like....they've caught the bug.
And an awesome finish time of 1:22! Way to go Scotty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Teddy, this is so exciting!! Great pictures, and I am sure it was just as hard for you running around trying to catch him as a spectator. How did he like it? I think I remember you mentioning he didn't like running so much - that's great that he did this, they are so fun. It's a great alternative to just running events. Way to Scott!
Way to go Scott! I totally want to do one, but i just can't commit! I'm feeling a little more motivated and inspired now
Post a Comment