I
love my yogurt and granola with blueberries in the morning. I've heard so much hype about this greek yogurt and seen it in so many recipes. So...I caved. I thought I'd give it a try since sometimes I fall for these new hypes like almond milk (my new love). But this...
YUCK. Way too creamy and nasty. I love you Dannon Light & Fit. I'm not going anywhere.
8 comments:
I can't get myself to like greek yogurt, it's like eating sour cream!! GAG!
oh man i love that brand! I feel like its a dessert and it has so much protein in it! Too bad you don't like it :(
I'm so with you teddy! You know me...I eat something if I know it's healthy, but I can't jump on that band wagon. I still eat Danon :) Glad someone is with me
I tried... that stuff too! I know it's supposed to be packed with protein, and be really good for you. But it is way too thick, bitter tasting and it's not that low calorie. Not for me eiths!
I'm with you!
I just barely bought it for the first time too. I totally agree with you!
Oh, I love it. It's like my new treat.
I didn't know there was hype about the Greek Yogurt. All I know is that I tasted it and threw the rest away. Double grossness!
Post a Comment