Monday, October 18, 2010

A first....

This week was quite a special event in Jane's life! She experienced her first round of golf! Scott had 3 days off for Fall Break and I got us into the biggest pickle of all time (but I will talk about that later), but we did make sure that we did get something fun in as well! We played 9 holes at Elmwood and then 18 at Woodland Hills which Scott has wanted to play for a long time. It was a beautiful golf course about an hour away in the middle of nowhere. It was so dang beautiful and the leaves are prime right now, we had a wonderful time. Jane loved it! We loved cruisin' on the cart, and dad played awesome!

Elmwood Golf Course (and the 1st picture of us as a family ever!)



and Woodland Hills:
This is Scott giving Jane the pep talk about how she's gonna be a killer golfer one day...We are loving Fall. More to come on what we've been up to lately...

2 comments:

Heather said...

So fun! I'm so glad they let you out on the course, whenever I've taken Finn I have had to sneak him on. Some courses can be so snoody about stuff like that, she's totally safe in the cart! It looks like the fall is beautiful out there. It seems like you guys are having a great time!

Don't Hit Bikes said...

I love these. You are the cutest mom - Jane is so cute. I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her - Love you guys.