Sunday, February 14, 2010

MY VALENTINE
I know a lot of people think Valentine's Day is lame, but I am loving it this year. On Friday we had our Valentine's party at school and it was so much fun. I received so much junk from all my kids. I have about 8 boxes of chocolates, balloons, stuffed teddy bears, fake roses, candy gallore, love notes up the ying yang, snow globes with hearts and teddy bears inside, plastic bears that light up, you name it! When I got home and walked in the door Scott just started laughing and I told him I was well taken care of and he had nothing to worry about.

But more than anything, I am totally loving my valentine today. I love that we had a wonderful night out last night at our beloved Texas Roadhouse, and that we could indulge ourselves in those hot rolls with cinnamon honey butter. I am so glad he understands me and my love for food and doesn't judge me when I'm reaching for my 4th roll before dinner has even come! We had a blast and came home and watched The Princess Bride while we sprawled out each on our own couch because we were so painfully full. I love that we decided to bag the heart shaped pancakes for breakfast this morning and cuddle for another 20 minutes in bed instead (which led to us totally being late for church) but was so worth it.
I love that we gave each other a $5 budget for gifts today. It made it so much more fun and we both realize we don't need anything. Life is easy with my man. Thank you for making my life so wonderful. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!

2 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

You guys are too cute!! You make the perfect couple!

Perry's said...

What fun! I love Valentine's Day too. Glad you had a good one!