You have headed in the wrong direction. You see, Scott and I have been praying for snow. . . REALLY praying for snow in fact. But I guess we weren't specific enough. We didn't want 2 feet here in Omaha, we were thinking more like Snowbird (Utah). Snowbird has recieved 3" in the past 48 hours.
But instead, you came just outside our front door...
Your intentions were good, I'll give you that. I did get two "snow days" today and yesterday so I didn't have to go to work/school (and get another one tomorrow). Scott got his school cancelled as well, but you see, he missed 2 finals today and they are supposed to be made up next week on Wednesday afternoon, but he has a flight scheduled to Utah that morning at 7AM.

Your intentions were good, I'll give you that. I did get two "snow days" today and yesterday so I didn't have to go to work/school (and get another one tomorrow). Scott got his school cancelled as well, but you see, he missed 2 finals today and they are supposed to be made up next week on Wednesday afternoon, but he has a flight scheduled to Utah that morning at 7AM. As cozy as this is... 
.......it's still below zero outside with 40 mph winds and just not quite worth it.
Please, go the other way (Snowbird/Alta to be exact).

.......it's still below zero outside with 40 mph winds and just not quite worth it.
Please, go the other way (Snowbird/Alta to be exact).We still love you snow.
Kind regards,
Teddy and Scott
3 comments:
Hahahahahahaha. No kidding! Just in case you were wondering-Whistler had 4x more snow in Nov than the average. Why? Why?!?!?!
you are too funny! Does this mean Scott has to miss the golf trip? I hope not!!!
ha ha ha, yeah, you gotta be specific with those kind of prayers. lol.
Post a Comment