Thanksgiving was a great day. It was so nice to be able to eat, relax, and spend time with the family. I can't believe my mom and Monty pulled it off with just moving in on Saturday. Way to go guys! It was great!



It was so fun to cook all morning with the girls, we prepared a great meal!




Eating our feast.....


And then they were full.....
5 comments:
Okay, how amazing does that house look? I am just drooling over the kitchen. While I am in town I would LOVE to go up there and see it. It looks amazing and pretty sure your mom is so stinkin' cute! SEE YOU SOON!!!! xoxo
I love your photos! man, I just love your life, haha...it looks like thanksgiving was a blas for you Teddy! thanks for keeping in touch while I have been in Cuenca...its been way hard to be here, and not take everyone home...AGAIN! haha maybe send me your address and I can mail you something?
xx
Rach
The house is beautiful!! Your dinners didn't look to bad either. I love Thanksgiving with family - totally jealous. Maybe next year :)
Were those jeans your were wearing new Teddy? They looked fitted? Did you cave and buy skinny jeans? ha. I loved that red color on you, so darling. You always look cute.
I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving, Scott looked like he had a lot of fun too.
love,
heath
Congratulations Scott! When are you due? ... ha... ha ha... :)
I'm glad you guys had a great thanksgiving! We will for sure catch up with you in a couple weeks.
Man, I lOVE your mom's kitchen! I want it!
Post a Comment