Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Coming soon...

We officialy have our place to live when we move to Omaha! We are so excited! They have these little town homes where most of the graduate students live and we were lucky enough to be able to find a place and have everything work out financially. It is almost 3 times the size of where we live right now in our little 420 sq. ft. apartment so I have no idea what we're gonna put in it but it's going to be great! More than anything I'm excited that I'll finally have a place to put my piano that's waiting for me to play her as she continues to sit in my dad's garage. And more than anything I'm thrilled to not have 5 pairs of skis, 2 sets of golf clubs, 2 pairs of ski boots, a long board, ski poles, a pull up bar, a rolled up yoga mat, and tennis racquets in the corner of our living room anymore. Here is a sneak peak...

P.S. Thank you all for your fabulous comments on my "tucking jeans in boots" post! Oh they were just a crack up. You girls are all great, thanks for the awesome tips. I still haven't tried it yet but if all works out, I will let ya know how it goes. That was a fun time reading all those great tips. Oh, what girls go through to be fashionable!

8 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

hey teddy this is caleb's sis! so i had the jean dilemma and i caved and bought a cute pair of skinnies from forever 21 for less than 20 bucks. that way if i hated them and couldn't get use to them it wasn't a big loss. BUT i love them and get compliments on them all the time!! just try it!!

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

Thank you for you comment on my latest post. :) It was weighing heavily on my mind and I needed to say something! I'm glad you agree.
About your future place, how exciting is that! You have all that space to look forward to - and redecorating. You'll have such a blast! :)

geeno said...

teddy - by popular demand you better post a photo of yourself in some of your fabulous boots - just so we all know how to resolve the situation when we encounter in our own lives.

congrats on the new place!

Anonymous said...

It's Melissa Henriksen saying Hi! Glad I found you! Congrats on the new place! It's cute!

Brittney said...

Are you kidding me....I think 5 pairs of skis, 2 sets of golf clubs, 2 pairs of ski boots, a long board, ski poles, a pull up bar, a rolled up yoga mat, and tennis racquets are awesome decorations! I'm sure they are quite the conversation pieces :)

Anyway, congrats on securing the new place, it sounds awesome.

Brittney said...

yes, lets.....be friends :)

Ben said...

That's the same place my cousin's living in while he finishes law school at Creighton. Amanda and I crashed there on our move to Ohio (it's halfway between Utah and Ohio). I love how they kinda look questionable from the outside, but the insides are nice and way bigger than the village! oh, and the funny part is that as small as that townhouse community is, it's split between 4 wards because that's where they pull alot of the strength and leadership from. Example: my law student cousin is on the high council. So be prepared for callings!

Karen said...

Cool Teddy - that move is coming right up on you - what a great adventure you are in for. I am really excited for your piano! I am sure it has missed you as much as you missed it. As grandpa B always said, have fun "tickling those ivories"