I did it! 4 classes down and one to go! My last one is not until July and I don't even want to think about it because for the next 4 weeks, it's nothing but SUMMER! I have been sitting in class Mon-Fri 8-4 every single day and it is time for some fun! I took my last final today. And may I just mention that I actually got an A on my test? I NEVER get A's on tests, especially on stuff like economics! I studied my brains out for that test, and I'm so glad that I actually did good on it! After I took the midterm for that class, I thought I totally bombed it. I walked out just sobbing, called my mom sobbing, called Scott sobbing, cried all day...thought I completely failed it. Turns out I didn't, but I definitely didn't get an A. So when she corrected my final today and handed it back to me I was like, "Yes!!" It was by far the hardest class I've taken so far in college. But really, such good information that is so vital to know. So I ended the summer semester on a good note and now it's time to......
Do some of this......
And lots and lots of this.....
Work on this game.....

Partake in some of this goodness......

Spend time with these great people.....

Sleep under the stars with you know who....
Finally read this book....
And this one......

And lots more books too...
But most importantly,
Spend time with this fun guy.
6 comments:
Congrats! Enjoy your fun summer!
yay!!! good job! i don't think I EVER got an A on a test! good goin'! I am so happy you finally get to relax and do whatever the heck you want!
Sounds awesome! And it looks like you're living it up already...now you just need sun! I've been out on a boat trying to water-ski in the freezing cold and there's nothing like it! It's awesome!
I finally got my blog up to date and I tagged you on a recent post so you'll have to check it out! :-)
I'm so jealous of your summer! I am yet to have my lousy 3 week summer in August!
Congrats on your test, that is really be best way to end the semester!
You hard working girl! I hope you get lots of fun and relaxation in in these next 4 weeks. BTW, loved your post, very creative.
And, I tagged you. Check out my blog for more details :)
I found it!! I love you. I can't even imagine spending that much time in a class room! I am proud of you. come check out my blog so we can get re-connected!
Post a Comment