Well my little brother Joe got his mission call on Friday! He was expecting it Wednesday and it didn't come so we were all super bummed. Friday I was at my mom's house doing laundry as usual and I saw the mailman. I ran out to the mailbox just in case, and there it was! The "big white envelope" was adressed to Joseph Jackson Cannon! Joe was working out in the yard and I yelled, "Joe! It came!" He was calm and cool as could be! I was dying for him to open it but he wouldn't, not until everyone could come over. He gave everyone an hour to get there. It was so much fun, he is going to the Charleston, West Virginia Mission and he is so excited. He will serve in West Virgina, part of Maryland, and Ohio as well. He's off and at em' September 3rd. Couldn't be more proud of him. Way to go buddy, you're gonna be awesome!

5 comments:
He is going to be SO SO close to ME!!!
Teds!! Guess what? My little brothers really good friend is going to the exact same mission and reporting the exact same day. He is way cool, and a great guy. He's in my home ward! Small world huh?
so exciting! Tell him congrats from us.
Yeah, I found your blog and have had a blast reading up on everything your up to.
He is not too far from Dave and even me, but I don't think he is in Lexington. How is the golf anyway? Have fun skiing also in the Winter, I think we'll miss that the most.
Nate Johnson
Post a Comment